Post Birthday

Image result for post birthday
YESTERDAY
     So my birthday has passed once more, I wasn't actually expecting anything even cake, but everything changed at the last minute and basically, I had fun. I would have posted yesterday, but I was too tired and stressed out, I slept with a headache...  I am grateful for all the messages i got and the gifts. I sent in a post to naijasinglegirl, she posted it, and i received a lot of messages from her blog visitors through email, instagram and snapchat.
     Because I was writing a test yesterday, after DLD class, I went to an almost empty class at CEDS building- Covenant University. anyways, there I saw two of my birthday mate, how do I know? Their friends told them happy Birthday. Some random boy bought me a drink -5 alive- cause my friend told him  it was my birthday. I would love to mention in details everything that happened yesterday, but i am tired. I just want to thank God for a successful birthday

TODAY
     My department had a Town and Gown seminar, which i attended by 12, that was the start of my day.. I browsed all through the session, though I could relate with the topic. well after that I went for  my Fish farming Eds practicals, submitted my assignment, ate more cake. Two of my female friends took me to cafe and bought me shawarma, chicken and chips, and smoothie.. I'm full, I have to read for my DLD mid-semester exam which is by 8am tomorrow.
     Apparently, there's a book called the post birthday world by Lionel Shriver
Image result for post birthday
Psalms 23:1 - The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Song

Re-Introduction: Birthday Eve